Rifleman's Shooting Shirt?

baddarryl

Can anyone recommend a long sleeve shooting shirt with padded elbows and shoulder patch Etc? I have seen rather lightweight ones sold on the Appleseed site that would be good for summer work but they are out of my size. I have an event coming up and wonder what your recommendations are that would be an alternative to a full-scale shooting jacket. Thank you.

baddarryl

Looks like the ticket. Good reviews. Do you have one? Summer use? I wear long sleeve shirts all summer so I'm used to the heat, but you know that should be within reason.

FITASC

I'm a shotgunner so I wear the long-sleeve polyester shirts more akin to fishing. Dermatologists says "Cover UP!" (and I'm tired of making his Mercedes' payments)

Don Fischer

Really amaze's me how much money people are willing to spend on cloth's! Saw one of those shirt's for $125. A shooting shirt! Few other on E-Bay under $30. What can the difference possibly be for that big a spread in price. Of course I see the same thing in rifle scope's.

NoSecondBest

Too bad you're not interested in a short sleeve, summer weight shooting shirt. I just dug three brand new Bob Allen shirts out of my shooting closet that are still in the wrapper with tags attached. I quit traveling as a sponsored shooter and never got these printed or had any logos put on them. Really nice shirts. I have two XL and one L if you decide short sleeve would do. I could let them go cheap is you could take all three.