Return from the Dark side!!

denfoote

Well, the 200 round break in is done. The new pistol ran almost flawlessly. There was one stovepipe out of the entire 207 rounds 200 Win White box, 7 Corbon 115gr +P) and I think I limp wristed that one. From a 3in barrelled pistol, the accuracy is surpurb!! (see attachments) The replacement for my confiscated Glock 26 is complete!! The winner is Kahr MK9 Elite!!! :D

Attachments

• 10yard mk9 target 115gr win wt box.jpg
    10yard mk9 target 115gr win wt box.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 337

denfoote

Just for S&G's, I shot some rounds at 25 yards. Just to see what it really could do!!!!!

Attachments

• 25yd mk9 target 115gr win wt box.jpg
    25yd mk9 target 115gr win wt box.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 255

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
I wasn't aware we were only allowed to like one brand of gun at a time. I must've missed that meeting; did anyone take notes? :confused:

(Congrats on your new totin' iron, BTW. :D )

Lennyjoe

Just keep the misses hands off the Kahr or you might loose that too. Since I been in Korea the wife has taken my G19 out quite a bit and has been favoring it over her revolvers. Sounds like I might have lost my primary carry weapon. Bummer, guess I'll have to get that Kimber Ultra Ten II have been desiring when I return stateside.;)

Eric Larsen

The darkside is my favorite place.....what can I say? I love it here.
As far as your limpwristing possibility...the MK is a short but sweet little gun. For range use get a pair of Pearce Mag extensions.....I shot the MK MUCH better with one than without it....your pinky is a very important finger at times :D
Just get a third mag and keep it on it...strictly for a pocket/BU mag or just for the range.
What do you think of the Elite trigger...NICE HUH?
Great shooting ....not easily done with the stock sights. If you dont have them already...the Novaks, Meps or Trijicons on Kahrs site help with better sight acquisition ALOT!
Shoot well.....