results from sentors I called...

fubsy

I called the state of tenn two senators and the senate leader lott......

...I called frist first and the aide commented that frist supported as he always does the 2nd amendment, well disagreed and the clown hung up on me...so i called him back and politely explained my thoughts again on the subject and his behavoir.
...I then called thompson and was allowed to say what I wanted--although I felt like It wasnt getting anywhere....
...I then call lott, the lady aide told me that our 2nd amendment had not been compromised and she let me express my self and then when i was done laughed a little, when I questioned her on that little amusement she replied that she had allowed me to speak and she was entitled to respond, she claiming that I wanted to argue, I never raised my voice or desired a argument, its like I told her she is manning the phone in an office of a man that represents our country and I should have the right to express my views......
oh well folks ....if these aides believe what they told me-----its like talking to a wall...fubsy.

DC

Moderator Emeritus
Thats been mine and other's experience and we've all posted it.

This is symptomatic of how elitist and arrogant government has become. That some office dweeb will deign to chastise or be rude to a constituent. They rarely even make a pretense of common courtesy.
Look folks, the aristocracy is alive and well and don't even make a pretense of noblesse oblige

------------------
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"

Ivan8883

From: Ivan8883@aol.com 5-21-99 1233 PM EDT I also understand your frustration when dealing with OUR COMPLETLY CORRUPT POLITICIANS! I believe the founding fathers had a solution for such a corrupt group of political "leaders",but the sheeple people are notmade of the stuff of our ancestorswho would have poured into the streets to protest all these CRAPPY LAWS(NOT JUST THE CRAPPY GUN LAWS). Rolling THunder on Memorial Day comes the closest and if we could just shut down the whole corrupt system maybe our politicians would change their elitest attitudes. But I am afraid it wont happen and we will sink straight into a slave system the likes the world has never seen before. Ivan