report on the CS2K

jar

There is a relatively new pistol out there that deserves a place in the annals of inovative weapons. It is the CS2k and is made in Croatia. It's fairly small, polymer framed and currently available in 9mm. To date, the reports from owners have been extremely positive. The pistol seems to be very well constructed and very reliable.

I compared the structure to my Sig 2340. The CS2k is as well built and I expect it to have a similar lifetime. Fit and finish is very nice, certainly on a par with Sig, Glock and HK. The really nice part is that the CS2k is still selling for under $300.00, however I doubt that will continue very long.

A .40 is expected to be available this spring, .357Sig this fall and a .45 early next year. The importer has said that the schedule may be accelerated based on current demand.

If you're looking for a real value pistol, be sure to check out the Croation Sensation. See http://www.hsarms.com for specs and details.

Lee M.

The Croatian Sensation(HS2000) impresses me more everyday. I love this pistol. Here is a 10 shot group I shot at 25 feet in weaver position. Temperature -4 Celsius. I have received several reviews over the focus of the picture, but I get my point across. And yes, target is a road sign, but I legally obtained it in a salvage yard.:D
hs2000.jpg

It's hard to see the markings on the ruler, but the group is 2 1/2". The flyers were from me shivering in the cold. IF I benched this, it's no telling what kind of group I could have ended up with.

I've shot several hundred rounds through this pistol so far, and not one jam. Plus the pistol comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Customer service is great. I actually get a human answering the phone instead of a computer. Very nice service.

Tamara

Moderator Emeritus
jar,

For a good report on the HS2000, see the one my roommate posted on his here at TFL back around the beginning of February.

jar

Tamara

I love mine. (see posts from hs2000 on GT). It isn't as accurate as my Sigs, but it is still very accurate. A great pistol.