Rental HKs

Drunk Fat Man

Does any one in Toledo or Cleveland areas know any range I could rent a HK P2000 or P2000SK. I am in both cities often and was wondering this because I am looking to buy one. I know they are relatively new to the US market and that there ar not too many in the states. But I thought the dumb question is a question not asked.

Chui

Target Sports in Royal Oak, Michigan has P2000s [and a P7M8 for rent.] Toledo is only about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Royal Oak.

sig-it

not that this helps but one of my roomates is from the glass city and the other is from royal oak....

Drunk Fat Man

thanks for all the advice.

I shoot at Stone Wall Fequently...they don't have any P2000's to rent; I asked.

Thanks again I will check out Target Sports in Royal Oak.

pierced456

Iv got a H&K P2000 V2 9mm I love it, Ive got small hands so the interchangable backstraps custom fit it to my hand. I traded in my glock17 on the P2000 and have never regreted it once. I also shoot at stonewall going there tommorow actually. Ive got about 1000 rounds through my P2000 and not a hic-up. In my opinion its glock reliable but has superior ergonomics. You cant go wrong with this gun. After the holidays im going to buy a P2000sk for carry.

FLJim

Chui wrote:
Target Sports in Royal Oak, Michigan has P2000s [and a P7M8 for rent.] Toledo is only about 1 hour and 15 minutes from Royal Oak.
Target has a P2000SK with LEM trigger for rent. And I think a P2000 with a DA/SA trigger.

Chui

Well, if you're nice I'll let you play with my P2K-9 LEM... :D

I think you're correct, FLJim.

Cool, sig-it. Are they "brothers" [as in "brothers in arms"]?