Remington RP45?

garry owen

Been looking for information all over the internet on this gun and found very little other than its ugly. Seems like a good buy for a large duty size handgun. Any one own or had a chance to shoot one? How's the accuracy, trigger and feel of it? Is it reliable? I know Remington doesn't have a very good rep right now but this one's got me interested. Thanks.

Kvon2

I'm guessing you haven't found much because not many people knew they made it. I didn't until this post and then I had to Google it.

Can't speak from personal experience but I've avoided the RP9 because it apparently has had a lot if issues. They seem to be decent range toys at an attractive price but not something many consider to be reliable.

This is of course going to vary by the specific one you get and who knows, you could get a good one

railroader

I have the RP9 and I like it a lot. The gun is accurate with light recoil. When I first got it I had issues with the mags so remington sent me new updated mags with stronger springs and everything is good now.