Remington R-15

Eazyeach

I know Big Green doesn't get a lot of love lately and rightfully so. But I'm trading into a 22inch vtr predator/varmint gun for a pretty good deal( nothing to lose really). I was just wondering if anyone here had experience good or bad with Remington R-15s?

Fishbed77

It's a DPMS/Bushmaster with a camo paint job. Overpriced for what it is, IMHO.

The same money will buy you a much better Colt 6920.

Eazyeach

Thanks, I already have a 6920 and I'm only going to be into the remmy for about $600. A 22" varmint gun and a 16" carbine are totally different but thanks for your input nonetheless.

hagar

I like mine a lot. Came with an 18 inch barrel and A2 stock. It is nice and tight, finish is great, and shoots the 60 Vmax into very small groups at 200 yards. When I move back west, it will be my coyote calling rifle.

Eazyeach

Well, I got my Remington r15. Seems pretty nice. Better trigger than I was expecting. Only issue was with the bcg, there wasn't any staking on the gas key. Good thing it's not a combat weapon. The guy even included a scope. (Leapers). So now I need to figure out what glass to put on it and sight it in. The barrel is 1/9 twist and I can't wait to see how my 50 grain varmint rounds group.