Remington Customer Service

wolverine350

I wanted to share an experiance i had with Remington customer service, I had purchased a new Remington 597 in camo 22LR, and when i went to sight the gun in the rear elevation screw which was allen head stripped out and i could not adjust the rear sight up or down, i had to take a dremel tool and cut the rear sight slide off to remove the rear sight aperature, i called Remington customer service and they shipped me out new parts free of charge, when i got the parts in the part i needed most was the wrong part, i called customer service back and the gentleman said he would ship me out a complete rear sight assembly so i made sure and got the right part, also i had purchased 2 new magazines for this 597 and loading 10 rounds into the magazine was almost impossible without bending the 9th round i put in the gun, the gentleman also is sending me out 2 new magazines plus the complete rear sight for my new 597, now this is what i cal REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE, Remington does what it takes to make their customers very satisfied with their Remington product. Thought id share this with everyone. :D

10 MickeyMouse

Remington does have exceptional CS, especially when one considers what a huge conglomerate they are these days. I currently own 9 Remington's, and will have many more in the future.

wolverine350

I was having some problems with my magazines i had for my 597 and when i contacted remington about them they sent me out 2 new ones free of charge, fantastic customer service:D