Reloading supplies $$$ Best prices on the Net

Dead-Nuts-Zero

I purchased a new gun last week. First new gun in a very long tiem. Went to buy ammo and now I remember why I have a reloader. Anyway....here is the questions;

Does anyone have a favorite website for:

- Lyman parts

- .40 cal die set

- JHP

- new loaders manual

I have a place about an hour away that has components and good prices but not much into loader parts etc. and it's getting to be a long drive at 2 bucks a gallon.

Sure would like the links to all of the good websites.

Any useful tips would be welcomed.

Personal/private messages are ok if you don't want to be published.

: Thanks again!

Valkman

but be mindful of the shipping charge. Natchezss is pretty steep, and Midway has a charge they hit you with if you don't order enough.

Yep - I tell the wife that the minimum order is $200! :D

I'd get it all from Midway, especially with my C&R license.

Mark whiz

I'm always mindful of the extra costs that can become involved. Typically I make a list of what I want on each site and see who has the best price delivered to my doorstep.

95% of the time, I'm looking at Midway or Midsouth having the best price - but sometimes specials and sales (or availability of specific items I need) change that.

Like always, it's: Caveat Emtore - Let the buyer beware.

But I have had very good luck with them.

Valkman

Might be a dumb question but do you get a discount from Midway using your C&R?

Yes, you get big discounts at Midway and Brownell's. You can quickly save way more than than the C&R cost, which is $30.

saands

I second the pointers toward both MidwayUSA (at least for C&R holders) and MidSouth. Midsouth has Powder and Primers and once you order 4 or 5 things in that category (things = pounds of powder or bricks of primers), the Haz-mat usually gets covered by savings. It'll take even less of an order if you count your gas money, too.

You didn't mention brass, but http://www.brassmanbrass.com/ has great deals on once fired brass.

www.berrysmfg.com has copper plated bullets that will save you a lot over JHP and will allow you to build a clone load for your more serious JHP loads that will work well for practice.

Be Safe!
Saands