Reloading scale

Incognito

Guess when you're buying thousands worth in diamonds, you want to be fairly accurate, lol. Here's my $100 My Weigh.
Lamps001.jpg

COSteve

Actually, it isn't as accurate for reloading as first appears. Assuming that it actually measures to 0.0001 grams, there are 15.4323584 grains to a gram so the scale's accuracy for reloading in grains is 0.00154 grains which would be displayed as 0.002. That's still much better than any reloading scale but it can't measure powder to four decimal places.

noylj

COSteve

It is only a class II analytical balance. The price is really low for what they are offering and, to me, Sartorius and Metler are very comparable (though I have worked almost exclusively with Metlers).
That, and it certainly meets the needs for those who are not happy knowing their powder charge to only ±0.1gn. This will give them bragging rights on firing line...

bkhann

The problem that I have run into with my new electronic scale that +/- .1 grain actually turned into +/- .2 grain. This is not a problem with 13 grain loads, but 2.6 grain loads..... not so good.

Next scale will have to be +/- .02 grain.

hornady

What is sad , in watching cops on TV the average drug dealer has a better scale than most reloaders could afford.