Reloading manuals for Kindle?

flashhole

Several powder manufacturers have .pdf manuals you can download. Seems kind of cumbersome to me to look for load data on a small screen Kindle. You can get to the information much quicker with a bound book and cross-reference to other manuals with all the data sitting in front of you in real time.

hounddawg

But on the other hand, if manuals were available on an iPad...
I can see where an electronic version of reloading manuals would have a use and this is off topic a bit but

My daughter gave me her old laptop when she upgraded, I put in a 30 dollar battery and bought a interface for 50 bucks which connects to my chronograph. The software with the interface allows me remote control of the chrono and stores all the data. The I installed Open Office which is a great freeware Office program for keeping a simple range database. Added some free ballistics software which I found online and it is now my range book. I back it up to my desktop when I get home.

I will never go back to a paper range log, reload manual

sigcurious

Warning about the ABCs of reloading. I purchased the kindle version a couple months ago, and they did a poor job of doing the transfer. As far as I could tell all the the pages were there, but some were out of order.

Vance

Don't know if Marco was serious or not.:D A Kindle is Amazon.coms e-reader. You read electronic books on it. It can also read the PDF format.