Red or orange rubber grips?

Dashunde

The thread about the fella loosing his TCP in the woods got me thinking...

I carry only Glocks in the wild, but they're coal black and if lost become nearly invisible.
Does anyone make brightly colored slip-on rubber grips? I googled around a bit and didnt see much...?

Pahoo

BlazeRed and/or reflective tape..

Does anyone make brightly colored slip-on rubber grips?
Your point is well taken and not only can you lose a handgun, in the woods but other equipment as well. Took one of my Grandsons to a GS and offered to buy him a hunting knife. He went right for the camo ones and I "suggested" that he would pick another one and why. He went for the blaze orang camo pattern and that was acceptable. ..... ;)

I once lost a ramrod, out of my SideLock while coming out of the woods, at night. Never found that one but after that, wrapped a strip of reflective tape around the shaft. I can see it up to 50Ft. at night, in the woods. Now then, on your glock, even though they may not make the grips or cover you want, why not wrap the grips with blasé orange duct tape with an overlay strip of reflective tape? ...... :cool:

Be Safe !!!

Dashunde

why not wrap the grips with blasé orange duct tape with an overlay strip of reflective tape?

Simple.. sticky duct tape residue remains on the grip, especially if it's hot outside, and that stuff is not easy to clean off.

Pahoo

Your measure ??

Simple.. sticky duct tape residue remains on the grip
Never said it was a "great" idea or what you should do, only how I address this problem, in the past and it has worked for me, just fine. It's your measure and heck, it's only a Glock. ..... ;)

Be Safe !!!

dogtown tom

Dashunde The thread about the fella loosing his TCP in the woods got me thinking...

I carry only Glocks in the wild, but they're coal black and if lost become nearly invisible.
Does anyone make brightly colored slip-on rubber grips? I googled around a bit and didnt see much...?
If you think you might drop/lose/misplace your handgun consider a pistol lanyard.

kilimanjaro

Go buy a roll of brightly colored surveyor's ribbon, tie a length to your piece and tuck the streamer down in the holster, when it falls out, you'll see it plain.

oldcabin

Well, I know folks like the cost and fit of bicycle tubes for grip enhancing on pistols. I got curious and googled colored ones, and you can get all kinds of bright and neon colors. Have a buddy buy a different color and you guys share.

rickyrick

If you've got a tape residue problem... This will solve it, along with many many other gun necessity needs

0026290-23.jpg