Red Neck Gun Light

Austin Cowart

Well I was feeling a bit silly last night and decided I would rig up my own gun light. This is what I came up with! I swear it wasnt the Beers fault!

Cheers
Austin

P.S. This is a joke!

Attachments

• 100_2196.JPG
    100_2196.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 503
  • 100_2198.JPG
    100_2198.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 367
  • 100_2201.JPG
    100_2201.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 309

Austin Cowart

Austin Custom Shop Lumberton, Texas

Ill rig one up for anyone for 5,000 dollars! Of course I take Yen only! If i could have found a way to use duck tape I would have.

Cheers
Austin

Flashlight needs to be black, and called something like: "Firestorm Flash Pro light" or "Stormfire Tacti-Pro light."

Sell it for $75 and your good to go. Works for SureFire.

Last edited:

Austin Cowart

well hum

Dont know much about them fancy plastic guns I suppose you might be able to use the slide for a trout line weight. LET THE FLAMMING BEGINE! Naw im just joking its just a magnet on the side of the slide!

The Tourist

Fine, just fine...

You realize that every townie at the Ideal Bar is now going to be duct-taping huge flashlights onto the Raven 25's they carry.

There will be so much light in there that decent folks are going think someone opened a Disco.

The Tourist

homefires said:
Ahhhhhhh, But the smart ones will use this!

There is no such thing as a smart townie.

Okay, okay, there are a few who haven't electrocuted themselves or set fire to the double-wide. That's more of a sign of luck than intellect.

bclark1

you could probably mount the lantern centered in place of a rear sight so you don't mess up the weapon's balance. then either drill a peep in the base of the lantern or just get good at point shooting. if you can still lift it.

homefires

Ok, Carbon Arc lamp would be better! It's the Generator you need to carry around that's the pain. :D

I built one one time with a coffee can and two rods from D-Cell batteries. I could do the Bat Man Thing on the Clouds with it!:cool::cool:

Austin Cowart

hum

Well now im going to have to try and rig that up one of these days! Im sure i have one around here from flounder and frog gigging!

Cheers
Austin