Recommendations on P-90 carry holster

longship

I'm looking for your experience on carry holsters for the Ruger P-90. I find I don't carry mine around much as I do my other guns but that is largely because of a lack of finding a good carry holster for it and not a problem with the gun.

I've debated selling it several times for something smaller but everytime I go to a store and start handling 1911's, Glocks, Sigs. etc, I find that my P-90 is not realistically any bigger than any other full size gun. I think I just need to find a good carry holster.

What's your experience?

GLADSTONE

A good P-90 holster.

This is a late reply to your holster question for the Ruger P-90. Check out Dillon's BLUE PRESS catalog. The "MASTER" holster for the P-90 is an excellant choice.

Drakejake

If you want a very secure holster that is difficult to put on and take off, consider the leather DeSantis pancake holster with thumbstrap, about $40 from RFHolsters. I believe the model for the P90 will fit all of the Ruger P pistols. I have shopped around and believe this is about the best buy for a quality holster of this type.

If you want something you can put on and take off quickly, consider Uncle Mike's Sidekick IWB, in cloth, with or without strap. From Michael's of Oregon, available in many gun and sporting goods stores. These are soft, comfortable, and inexpensive. These will also fit all of the P series. I am wearing one with a P95 right now.

Drakejake