recomendations on holster

Rick_A

can any one recommend a holster that has a clip for iwb carry but also has the option to be threaded thru the belt for otw too? any pics or links appreciated

sry forgot to mention the gun lol

its a hk p2000 .40

roachcore

i have 2 that are like that both are nylon one is a blackhawk the other is made by quest i hate the blackhawk and love the quest the blackhawk is twice as thick and doesnt conceal my xd 40 sc at all but the quest conceals my much larger couger 8040 perfectly

MLeake

SimplyRugged Cuda with optional inside-out straps

Image from the Simply Rugged website http://www.simplyrugged.com/the-cuda/, showing a Cuda OWB next to a Cuda IWB on the same belt:

cuda3_lg.jpg

The OWB holster shown is not outfitted for the straps. If it were, it would have a pair of holes at the upper corners, where the anchors for the straps are screwed into place.

When you want to wear it OWB, unscrew the screws, and pull the anchors and straps. For IWB, put them back on.

The Cuda is $60; with the straps it's $75.

Too bad you didn't say it's for an M&Pc, or I'd have sold you mine. (Purchase of the gun fell through; S&W wasn't making them with night sights for some reason.)

rsxr22

Go to Glocktalk, holsters subforum, and to Kwart's thread. He has started making holsters styled after the CBST. Sells them for half the price and virtually no wait time. Nothing but stellar reviews of his product!! We also stock his entire line of holsters in our store and were selling between 6-8 a week!!! Lifetime warranty as well!