Rechargeable 123A Batteries for Surefire?

My wife and I recently bought Surefires. We use them on a normal basis. My thoughts were to find a reputable brand of rechargeable batteries and charger for them instead of going through the lithiums like mad.

Any suggestions of places to buy and brands to consider? I've poked around some sites, but I wanted opinions of people that actually use Surefire flashlights.

If there's major concern whether I shouldn't be using this kind of battery, I'd like to hear it and why, too.

For the record, when they are at our bedside, the lithiums usually go back in....

Radio

HERE is all the battery info you'll need. Personally I hate rechargeables. "Best Buy" is closing out their two packs of Duracell 123's for $2.99 nationwide. Go grab as many packs as you can find. They don't expire for ten years. :D

skeeter1

I'm a rechargeable battery fan...

...and I get mine here,

http://www.all-battery.com/

I must have a couple dozen of them (but no CR123s), and it just strikes me as better than chucking batteries out into the trash, when these can be recharged 1000X. FWIW. :)

Vic303

Use a Protected RCR123, for one thing. For another, be sure you know if you need the true 3v version. Otherwise you may flash your bulbs if you put hte higher voltage RCR123's in your SF.