Really need some feedback.

keithdog

If I do buy one of these guns, do I need to have it shipped to a dealer with an FFL in my area? I've never purchased a gun online before.

JohnKSa

Administrator
Yes, you will need to find an FFL in your area and make sure that the FFL understands exactly what you are planning to do BEFORE you do anything else.

If at all possible, you want to do the ordering and paying yourself--handle that directly with the online dealer--and then just have the local FFL handle the paperwork. The FFL will charge you a fee for that, of course. Be sure you know what that fee is up front.

MoGas1341

Keith, those are great rifles. Matter of fact a Yugo M48 8mm (K-98) was the first rifle I bought when I turned 18 and I absolutely loved it. The sights take some getting used to, but a definite solid rifle. You're an awesome Dad, I woulda ****** my pants if my Dad got me one of those for Christmas when I was a boy :)

bipe215

Widener's is a good outfit. I live about 8 minutes from them. Get most of my reloading stuff there and have purchased a couple of Mausers there.