Reads just like Algore's Platform! All rights at risk

C.R.Sam

This just in from a friend in West Virginia.
Worth readin the whole thing, a couple excerpts here. From Commie party website.
http://www.hartford-hwp.com/cp-usa/manifesto/man-2.html

And the abolition of this state of things is called by the bourgeois abolition of individuality and freedom! And rightly so. The abolition of bourgeois individuality, bourgeois independence, and bourgeois freedom is undoubtedly aimed at.

Do you charge us with wanting to stop the exploitation of children by their parents? To this crime we plead guilty.

But, you will say, we destroy the most hallowed of relations, when we replace home education by social.

------------------
Sam I am, grn egs n packin

Nikita Khrushchev predicted confidently in a speech in Bucharest, Rumania on June 19, 1962 that: " The United States will eventually fly the Communist Red Flag...the American people will hoist it themselves."

beemerb

People this is a must read for all.

------------------
Bob--- Age and deceit will overcome youth and speed.
I'm old and deceitful.

Ledbetter

"In one word, you reproach us with intending to do away with your property. Precisely so; that is just what we intend.

From the moment when labour can no longer be converted into capital, money, or rent, into a social power capable of being monopolised, i.e., from the moment when individual property can no longer be transformed into bourgeois property, into capital, from that moment, you say, individuality vanishes.

You must, therefore, confess that by "individual" you mean no other person than the bourgeois, than the middle-class owner of property. This person must, indeed, be swept out of the way, and made impossible."

Sam, for the love of all that is holy, don't make me read any more of this $#!#.

Regards,

Ledbetter