Votes: 6 23.1%

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

azredhawk44

Pretty "assets" don't compensate for the fact that she isn't a shooter.

I'd be surprised if she ever shot one of those at all... and if she did, she got rocked back on her heels every time.

You can tell watching some people if they've got gun-handling down. She doesn't. She was safe, but she had no idea what the gun actually felt like to shoot, and wasn't familiar with the balance of the gun.

Either she doesn't know her product she's modeling, or GunsAmerica doesn't.... because the YouTube vid description says it's available in 9/45, while "Jazelle" tells us it's available in 9/40.

"This pistol is so easy to carry, it'll protect yourself and it'll protect your budget. This is the EZ Carry Porta Pistol, and this is my favorite pistol."

Sez the girl with no holster on.:rolleyes:

MEATSAW

I agree that you can easily tell she is ditsy and is only there for an easy paycheck. "Just look pretty and say what you have memorized." You'll have to do a lot better than that for me to be interested in any gun.

Beentown71

Her commercials on Wednesday nights at the range on the Outdoor channel really annoy me. They actually make me not even look into buying a Para. Not her fault. Their marketing guy needs a reality check.

Beentown

varoadking

She was safe...

She had the cat covered for half the video. Just because she didn't put her finger on the trigger doesn't make her safe.

Bimbo...totally clueless about what she's hawking...

JohnKSa

Administrator
Ok, can't see this one improving much from this point and I can't say I care much for where it's already been.

Status
Not open for further replies.