Rari Avis

VictorLouis

I actually laid eyes on a KORTH at today's show.:eek: IIRC, someone asked awhile back if anyone had actually seen one of those, or a Manhurin for that matter. This jewel was a blued steel .22LR/WMR convertible with a 6" barrel. To think, I could have it for the meager sum of only $3,800.:D

Zander

A rara avis indeed...have seen exactly one Korth in-the-flesh, so to speak. Reckon at that price I'd have to trade up from my Single Six convertible to something from Freedom Arms. $3800 seems a bit much for a .22 revolver.;)

By the way, the correct spelling for that other high-end revolver is Manurhin [maan-oor-han]; it seems to get misspelled about as often as SIG and Kalashnikov.

Jim Watson

No Korth for me, I have a Python.
I do have a Manurhin, though. It is one of the Vienna SWAT surplus guns sold off by AIM a while back. Hard to tell from a well broken in M-19 and not really worth the extra money. Certainly not worth the price of a new one.

Zander

VL...

...you missed one letter. That's hardly butchering the phrase; besides, I knew exactly what you meant. :)

RE: spelling things like 'Manurhin' correctly...

...when I see them misspelled so frequently, I start misspelling them myself!