rangermonroe's name pick..new arrival

rangermonroe

Johnathan Moses Monroe

He arrived today at 1427 EST, weighing in a 8#14oz. 21.22" long.

Here in Georgia, thats a keeper.

Momma is fine, and daddy is proud.

By the way, the notion of the "john Browning" moniker came from this board.

Thanks all!

Rojoe67

Congrats.........

That is the best news I heard all day........ :D

Sounds like a good size and weight too.... In what seems a few minutes, ten years will go by and as you take him out plinking with the 22 you will pause and look at this young fella growing like a weed.......and you, like I have done 3 times, will say, where in the heck did that time go? If I could give you some valuable advice please take every free minute you can find to throw the ball to him to hit, teach him to cast that fishing line in a hot trout river, show him how to row a boat or paddle a canoe, go bike a few extra miles with him, show him how to use a axe to bring down a tree, teach him how to set up a tent and build a campfire without gas, go to his school plays and award nights, cheer like a mad man from the stands when he runs that kickoff back, tell him about the good and the bad of this world and the advantages of being one of the good, teach him to respect his elders, and never feel guilty by giving him a big hug and tell him you are proud of him and love him......

I wish the Monroe Family the best of health and happy years of memories....

CONGRATS......... :D and best wishes from Rojoe, the wife, 3 kids and Grif the K-9........... :D

rangermonroe

Let me join you and the Missus in your new son.

Thanks, I think :rolleyes:
\
Congratulations on your new arrival! Does he have a camo "onsie" yet?

Yes he does, and Grandpa informeed me last night, that he is bringing down a lever action .308 that was invented by his namesake.

Kid hasn't made it home from the hospital yet and has a start to a collection.

BillCA

I'll add my congrats here too! May your smiles and laughter always outweigh your worries! Here's raising a pint to Johnathan Moses Monroe! And the proud parents too!