range time today,took four rifles.

eastbank

today i took four rifles to the range, a french 49/56 in 7.5 french,a pedersoli 74 sharps in 45-70, a win. model 53 in 44-40 and a israeli fn 98 mauser in 308. i shot mostly gongs out to 300yds(the range goes out to 1000yds) i hit then very easy with all but the 53 win in 44-40. it was nice and sunny with a little wind and with only one other shooter there it was real nice. here are a few pictures and one of my friends two horses and mule. eastbank.

Last edited:

Gehrhard

1,000 Yards!?

:0

Do they have "target caddies" or are we expected to walk more than 100 yards, and BACK again, to mark or hang targets?

Gehr

eastbank

you can drive to hang your targets, there are hanging gongs and stationary metal plates. benches are covered and there are alot of benches,at least 20 double sided ones. this club has a pistol rang,trap,five stand and a bow range. and enough land you can hunt deer,turkey, bear and small game, cost is 50.00 for a single or 60 for a familey, open 7 days a week,but no shooting ontill one pm sunday and the gate is locked. eastbank.

Last edited:

XD9GUY

Man, I would also love to try out my M1A at this range.

Attachments

• m1a_picture-1.jpg
    m1a_picture-1.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 22