Range bag suggestions

Eazyeach

Well my NRA giveaway range bag finally gave away. Has a big hole in it. Time to replace it. I usually take 1-3 pistols to the range, at least 100rds of ammo(mostly9mm),ear pro, eye pro, and spare mags.

I am also starting to train more often so the bag will likely be exposed to the elements and get beat up a little.

There are so many choices it makes my head spin. So what do y’all like and why? Btw I’m terrible with organizing things so it needs dedicated mag pockets etc. so I don’t have to think about where to put things. BUDGET- less than $100
Thanks

TXAZ

search "Range Bag" on Amazon. You need to have an idea about the style, but for most of the major styles, they have quite a few bags for well under $100, like these:
Amazon Range Bags

Eazyeach

Looked at amazon already. There are so many choices I thought someone might be able to tell me what they like and sort of narrow down my search.

turkeestalker

I've been using a couple of these Outdoor Connection bags for a handful of years and am quite happy with them.
Picked them up from Natchez on clearance for around $30 and bought two, though I only take one along on any given trip.
Had a zipper break on one a couple of years ago and it was replaced, no questions asked.
Just had to mail the broken one back in to the company but on their dime.
Decent bags for the price point and lifetime guarantee that actually is what it claims to be.

https://www.google.com/search?q=outdoor+connection+range+bag&client=firefox-b-1-ab&source=univ&tbm=shop&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiBmcKd8ILdAhUHI6wKHRkBBP8QsxgIKA&biw=1676&bih=892#spd=7408807356342699816

Nathan

Go to Home Depot and look at their tool bags. They are all durable. One of them will look right for your needs.

FITASC

Midway USA has a good selection if you're looking for specific features like elastic mag holders, etc. Otherwise, I use one of my shotgun/sporting clays range bags as it has a main compartment that will hold 8-12 boxes of 12 ga plus two side pockets. I can fit 200 round of 9mm and 4-5 pistols plus eyes, ears, targets and tape, etc.
Typically made of nylon with straps that go completely under and around for strength; these can run anywhere from $35 to over $100 depending on brand. My two have lasted almost 30 years and are used every week

Jim Watson

I have both Midways, bought to replace my melted Dillon bag.
The compact is good for a gun, holster, ammo, glasses, and some tools to an IDPA match.
The large will carry a good deal more but if full, is a lot to hump farther than car to firing line.
The Cool Guys are using backpacks.

T. O'Heir

You're not going to the moon. Look around for a used brief case or the like. Mind you, Cabela's has "range bags" starting at $15.

Eazyeach

Tool bag? Why didn’t I think of that? I’ve got two sizes of tool bags in the garage. Problem solved! Thanks everyone.

I really like the fact that they won’t look exactly like the bags on either side while on the benches at the range.

BWM

I have a mil tool bag that holds my hand guns 8 mags 4 box of ammo and tools got it at S&G Sportsman Guide. Amazon has the 17.5x9.5x6.5 for 19.94 you could get 2 of them. They also have others.