Ram-Line Combo Mags

TwoGuns

Anyone use the RamLine Combo Mags in their Mini-14's? I've heard mention of USA, PMI, and other Mini-14 mag manafacturers, but never seen anything on these Ramlines.

Halffast

Yes. I have used them in both Mini's and Bushmasters. They function fine in both guns, but fit rather tight in the AR's. I have had no trouble using them in the Mini-14's. HTH.

David

The one I had was total junk---I threw it away in the trash can at the range. Save your money up and get the PMI's or Ruger factory----those are the only 2 I've had any success with----Ramline and everything else for that matter is junk and you'll be wasting your time and money if you use them. I've tried everything and spend a lot of money doing it-----hopefully others can learn from my mistakes.

Jim Watson

I had to notch the front wall of mine to keep bullets from striking below the feed ramp and digging in. With a small notch in line with the nose of the bullet on each side, it works ok. I still don't trust it and use it only for practice. I have some Thermolds that do ok and a no-name gunshow mag that is tight in the well, but feeds properly.