Rainy Twos-day...

9x19

...came across these at the local shop this morning... both were tight and clean... and then the owner offered them to me for a really good price... so now I need to find a better pair of grips for the Smith. ;)

Charter Arms Undercover
CAUndercover.jpg

Smith & Wesson 19-5
SW19-5.jpg

Wisent

Hello 9x19,

what about trying >> Karl Nill grips, Germany<< ; as far as I know the guys from
>> MacTec<< are authorized dealers.

Congratulations to those guns, have fun with !
Best regards

Wisent

Sevens

I love the Pachmayr Gripper SK-G. I bought my fist set of those before I actually took delivery of the first handgun I ever bought. (686) I installed them 10 minutes after getting my new revolver home. My original 686 grips haven't been on the gun for even one shot, nor one cleaning.

I'm not sure if it's because they are so dated (they were big in the 80s) but it just seems like nobody likes the old Pachmayr rubber grips anymore. I love 'em.

I have the same grips on a 4-inch nickel Model 10 (they look awful, but feel great!) and I have Pachmayr grips on my Ruger Mark II and My Ruger P90. Oh yeah, my Contedender Super 14, too.

9x19

Thanks for all the positive comments.

I paid $500 for the pair.

The Pachmayrs are nice for the range as they really absorb recoil, but for carry, I prefer something a bit less bulky and less tacky (these grab my shirt).

I'll probably get a set of Ahrends from Brownells for the 19.

The older Charter Arms revolvers have always performed well for me.

Glenn Dee

:eek: Five for the pair? IMO You done good... Real good. Now all you need is a set of stag grips, and a tyler insert.. for the M-19.