Radical Firearms LLC

Fox84

I have acquired 5 complete 223 and 300bo uppers from Primary Arms made by this company. 10.5 and 16 inch uppers. I paid $279 for each without BCG. They perform flawless and accurate. Fit and finish is awesome.

I tried to change a flashhider to support a can and twisted the barrel and broke the gas tube off. My fault I didn't put the barrel in a vice. They fixed the upper free in 8 days. GREAT people to deal with!

zukiphile

I tried to change a flashhider to support a can and twisted the barrel and broke the gas tube off.

If you had your upper in a block and vise, how could the barrel ever twist unless it wasn't secured in the barrel extension?

If it weren't secured in the barrel extension, how could the barrel twisting be your fault?

Last edited:

Road_Clam

I'm at a loss as well. Too many specific details missing. No way the barrel could have "twisted" if it was properly pinned and secured with the delta ring.

Mrgunsngear

Many forum have stories just like this. Seems Radical didn't install their extensions correctly at all. Just too many stories of this happening to say it's anything other than how Radical operates.

zukiphile

If Radical replaced a defective item, good for them. It just doesn't seem that they've done something here for the OP that was above or beyond in terms of customer service.