R3 or Limbsaver pads for youth stock?

OK, don't laugh too hard.

Just bought a 870 Tactical, and of course with my short arms, the dang length of pull is just too much to shoot safely with (and not aggravate myself always catching the front of the shoulder with the end of the stock), and I had to get a youth stock (1" shorter) for it.

The ol' man is still ROFLAO over it. Scheeze...(grin)

It now fits like it was custom-made. However, the stock pad on this youth stock, well, let's suffice to say it inhales quickly through a small orifice.

Anyone know of a source for a R3 (Remington's Limbsaver) or another kind of "limbsaver" pad for a youth stock?

Thanks! :D

Dfariswheel

My first move would be to contact Remington to ask if they offer an R3 for the youth guns.

If not, Limbsaver makes a model to fit nearly anything, and if worse comes to worse, they sell "grind-to-fit" pads that can be fitted to most any stock.

Thanks...

Remington doesn't list one on their site; Limbsaver does, but only for wood stocks. I have the synthetic which has a relief area under the butt.

Didn't hear of the "grind to fit" - that should do the trick. Will have to look into it - thanks! :D