Quote of the Week

pax

From a newspaper article about a one-eyed man who shot an armed intruder:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>When asked whether his vision was an impediment in the gunfight, he [Harvey Faulk] answered, "I wasn't trying to see him clearly. What I was trying to do was save my life."[/quote]

Read the whole article at http://www.apbnews.com/newscenter/breakingnews/2000/05/26/breakin0526_01.html

pax

"The only thing wrong with the 1911 pistol is that it is just too big for some hands. The only thing it really needs is a smaller butt, as with some entertainers we could name." -- Jeff Cooper

CindyH

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>The question now facing prosecutors is whether Faulk was justified in grabbing his own handgun and killing a man who stole his wallet and his beer.[/quote]
Stealing a man's beer? And they're questioning if the shooting was justified? :rolleyes:

Halffast

There is only one beer worth fighting over, and they can have my Shiner when they pry it out of my cold dead hand! :p

David

------------------
If your looking to government for the solution, you obviously don't understand the problem.