Question?

TPAW

Is this ammo any good?

1990's Production British Surplus Radway Green NATO spec. .308 (7.62x51) ammunition. Features a NATO headstamp, 147grn full copper jacketed lead core (non-magnetic) bullet, brass case, and non-corrosive Berdan primer. Incredible packaging! Packed 5rds to a charger (stripper clip), 75rds (15-5rd chargers) to a military grade nylon bandolier with metal snaps,

44 AMP

Staff
From what I have heard (no personal experience) Radway Green is supposed to be good ammo. There's no telling, however, just how your particular batch was stored. So it may be fine, or it may have problems. If it looks good (appearance) it probably is, but there is no guarantee except to shoot it and see.

I had some Israeli ammo (7.62 Nato, about 400rnds) that should have been good, 79-82 production, but it was dingy/dirty. And it was crap. 10%+ fail to fire, and about 30% +/- cracked cases of the ones that did fire.

When it comes to surplus ammo,roll the dice. Most of the time you win, but sometimes, you crap out.

And btw, the Israeli ammo was given to my by a friend, who repeatedly told me how sorry he was to have bought it, sight unseen.