Question using Eezox on guns that have alternative finishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venom1956

got my eezox in the mail today! well im getting all set to use it but i have a quick question. im doubtful but has anyone had any issues with eezox on any certain finishes? i have ceramic on my DW Valor and TacSol 10/22 barrel, 10/22 reciever is painted, my cz is a poly coat/nickled and so on. spoke with paul on the phone he said he is 99% (as am i but it never hurts to check....) sure it'll be safe on everything but check in an unnoticable area first. figured i would see if anyone here on TFL has first hand experience with any of these?

Never heard of it before. Lube is Lube. I had used motor oil before too. Try it out on a obscure spot first. Read the warning on the container or internet.

AK103K

Ive been using it for a few years now, and never had any issues with different finishes. I dont usually apply it to the external parts of my guns with paint on them, as its unnecessary, but I do use it on the internals.

One things for sure, I havent had even the hint of rust on anything Ive used it on, and that includes stuff left in a damp basement for over a year with no attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.