Question for those with a PM9 and/or LCP that carry

Tophe

I am just curious what methods you guys use to carry these smaller pistols. Im looking for something that will be smaller for summer carry, but I dont really like to carry stuff in my pocket. Usually have my phone in one, possibly keys in the other and that bothers me.

Plus it seems like it would be easier to draw from a holster than a pocket.

Im guessing the other option would be an IWB, or maybe a SOB holster?

djc

I ordered the Don Hume clip IWB from the Kahr website to start out with.

Try this link over at Glock Talk. Should give you some ideas.

HKFan9

I have a cheap Galco Sto n Go holster for my PM-9. Honestly it isn't ideal but works fine for when I carry it. With certain shirts I have to be cautious of the big obnoxious plastic clip that sticks out over my belt. I am looking into finding a better one, but for the time being this one is OK.

BoneDigger

PM9

Presently I have a Bullard IWB holster and a pocket holster on order for the PM9. I hope to have them in a week or two.

For the LCP I typically carried in a High Noon IWB tuckable.

Todd

Niner4Tango

I pocket carry my PM9 and carry my phone OWB at 9:00 :D

If you don't (ever) want to pocket carry, you might as well go for a little larger pistol like the Kahr P9 or CW9, larger mag by 1 and longer sight radius. JMO

hdawson228

I have the Don Hume from the Kahr website. Also the same holster with the thumb break for when I ride my scooter.:cool:

Tophe

If you don't (ever) want to pocket carry, you might as well go for a little larger pistol like the Kahr P9 or CW9, larger mag by 1 and longer sight radius. JMO

I cant say I never will, but majority of the time I probably won't. Gives me another reason to buy more guns :) I understand what you're saying though...I guess once I get one of these little guys I will be able to see what works the best though.

Kreyzhorse

I'm not a huge fan of carrying any thing other than a pocket knife in my pocket either. For my LCP, I will pocket carry in an Uncle Mikes when dress calls for it. When I can go with an untucked shirt, I'll carry my LCP in a High Noon IWB holsters that works great or I'll use a Destanis OWB holster for. The gun is so small and light that you hardly know its there with either holster.

joegator

I carry my LCP in a Nemesis Desantis pocket holster. Most of the time I forget its even there its so light and small.

jpoolsmyd2

Pocket holster for the Kahr PM9. Dang thing is so light I forgot is is in my shorts pocket right now :)

IMG_2963%5B1%5D.jpg

midiwall

I use a Kholster with a PF-9. My GF carries a PM9 and it fits that as well. (Actually, the PM9 Kydex mold he uses will _really_ fit the gun!)

I have two of the "Crescent" models, because sometimes I carry at 2 o'clock, sometimes I carry SOB and hence need a left-handed holster for back there.

redstategunnut

I got a $25 Galco Matrix holster for my PM9. It is thermoplastic and snaps on the belt. I can easily conceal it under an untucked "Hawaiian style" shirt. I love this set up for summer here in the sticky southeast. All my other rigs are high-end leather, but the PM9 is very light and rides very well in the Matrix.

orionengnr

PM9 in a DeSantis Nemesis has been my summer pocket EDC for three years. And around here, "summer" equals about nine months per year. BTW, I am 5'9" and 145 lbs soaking wet. Shorts, jeans, khakis, no worries.

My LCP lives in the safe, so any holsters I have for it are somewhat irrelevant...

DarthTedd

When I have slacks, khaki's, or jeans on I go with ...

Uncle Mike's #2 / Front Right Pocket
53d0c7495feb4b21968c6f9602292df2.jpg

When I have on gym shorts I use the Uncle Mike's IWB w/ a clip.
inside_pant_holster.jpg