Question about revolver disassembly

DRD

I've got an almost-new Pucara 9 shot .22 cal revolver. Yes, I know it's a POS but it's my POS and I'm trying to live with it. I was told, a while back, that these things are basically copies of some S&W model.
When I swivel the cylinder outward and eject the spent brass, the ejector binds somewhat at the end of it's stroke. Assuming it to be dirty or gummy, I've flushed it w/ carb cleaner, blown it dry and re-lubed. This doesn't help. I want to take it apart and clean and/or deburr as needed. Does anyone know how to disassemble the ejector mechanism?
Yes, I know I should replace it with a REAL gun but, lacking that, can you help me?
Thanks.

Tom2

Unknown model

I am not familiar with that gun, but if it really is like a modern Smith, the ejector rod would unscrew clockwise. You would have to hold the cylinder and pad the ejector rod in front of the cyl. with a rag or something and grip that with pliers. That is so you don't scratch it. See if it will unscrew clockwise. Smith converted to clockwise as the other way would sometimes loosen up from cyl. rotation, and bind up the gun. I have seen WW 2 era Smiths that were jammed shut and inoperable because the rod had backed out a little bit. Hope you can find an exploded view of the gun and be sure of how it is assembled, so that you don't bugger it up.

DRD

The ejector "star" is on the back of a slotted shaft which runs thru the middle of the cylinder. The slot keeps it from turning with respect to the cylinder but allows them to extend. The ejector rod rotates freely in either direction with the cylinder & star stationary. So, I guess it's not like a S&W.

Sir William

IIRC, they have a larger domed head screw on the R side. I believe if it is removed, the entire cylinder assembly and crane come off and disassemble. There isn't much you can do to stop the binding. You might try some abrasive bore cleaner and working the ejector rod by hand. Many 22s have the same or similar issues. Polishing the individual chambers can help. Flitz, a wooden dowel, carborundum paper and patience are required. A Dremel can speed things along, go slow.