Question - 8mm Mauser stripper clips

spacemanspiff

So I cleaned out my garage over the weekend and discovered a nearly full case of old 8mm surplus ammo. I must have bought this stuff ten years ago, and haven't shot my Mauser in at least 9 years.
Its Ecuadorian, 1955, in a neat wooden crate. I believe I paid about $150 or so for it.
I looked up online what surplus ammo is going for now, and stumbled on a site that sells the stripper clips, that they are 'extremely rare' and sells them for $5 each, as opposed to the more common mid-late WWII style of clips, or the Romanian stuff, thats about $1. to $2 each.

Heres my question, do I seperate my 8mm surplus ammo from the clips, and sell them seperately? Even if i sold them at half the price the website I found (http://www.rcarms.com/139.html) sells them for, I could get more for the clips than I could sell the ammo for. I figure I would sell the ammo for .46/rd.

Bart B.

Grip the clip between thumb and fingers then use the other hand to push them out of the clip.

Sometimes, you can gently grip the clip with pliers such that it's detents don't let it slip as you "strip" the rounds from it.