quad rail

Norrick

swissarmygun.jpg

indybrad

Sweet. Where you get one of those. In all seriousness, looking at the knights armament systems. Any suggestions.

zombieman

You need to trust me on this one. I work with a lot of guys who have AR15 with quad-rails on them. Some of them have spent the $350 for a surefire quad rail and others have other brands. I purchased a UTG brand from cheaperthandirt.com It is as good of quality as the surefire for a fraction of the price at $60! I mean heck your buying a chunk of metal, I don't understand why such a difference in price. Maybe theirs is a few oz less in weight or something. If you get it you will not be disappointed. Look at all the positive reviews while your at it. Thats one nice thing I like about cheaperthandirt http://www.cheaperthandirt.com/ARR138-7.html

rail1.jpg

rail2.jpg

rail3.jpg

rail4.jpg

Last edited:

durian

I like Daniel Defense - very light. The previous poster has a good point - if it's just range then UTG may fit your bill.

Anyway - Daniel Defense has Lite and Omega (drop in) version. Both are free floating rails and have an integrated look without a gap.

Lite -
cb3918cefb41f32c5820931494807590.jpg

Omega -
aa082f0e4652c3edbc8f4e2980ebbc8e.jpg

whiplash

I tried the CAA polymer one. And well.....that didnt work out to well. There was to much flex, and the fit wasnt that good. I will be sending that one back to Cabelas. Yes, that UTG does look like a pretty good deal...

awpk03s

+1 on UTG. I got mine for $49 during my recent AR build. Does exactly what I want it to do - no more, no less.

KChen986

In the interests of creating a balanced AR, I'd put my vote in for Daniel Defense. Free Float, two piece drop in and lightweight.

spyderdude

MP15Current.jpg

I too bought the UTG quad rail system for my M&P15. I didn't feel like spending alot of money on a set. They're solid, and don't wobble at all.