PSA 9mm Glock lower. Need to open up mag well and add a feed ramp

Venom1956

I bought two 9mm Glock lowers on sale and sadly the magwell is too tight to fit Asian drum mags this is an issue I was apparently unaware of has anyone filed out material to allow them to fit? I've seen some pictures but I am curious if anyone has first had experience. Also this is more of an upper issue but I am looking at adding a feed.ramp since using Glock 33 rounds cause massive setback from hitting the barrel face.

Don P

I bought two 9mm Glock lowers on sale and sadly the magwell is too tight to fit Asian drum mags this is an issue I was apparently unaware of has anyone filed out material to allow them to fit?
DO NOT FILE THE LOWER RECEIVER I have the same lower
receiver and had the same problem. Solved it by buying Glock magazines. The Asian magazines are roughly .010 larger than the Glock magazines. Once you file the lower you WILL HAVE issues using Glock magazines. I have had zero issues with rounds feeding in the PSA lower. I have no idea of why you have a massive set back. Try here for the cure for your feed ramp. www.taccom3g.com The Asin magazines,drums are NOT to Glock specs. I would file and sand the drums/magazines before possibly wrecking a lower receiver