PSA 25 ACP?

Glenn E. Meyer

These are new ones of the old Browning design. They are advertised in some business gun rags. Anybody see one?

They would make a nice companion piece to my NAA 22S for tiny guns - just because!

Squibb

I just had a few of them in my hand last Friday. An FFL here in the Indy area has them; amazing quality and percision. The are machined from a single billet. He has the blue and the silver with abalone grips. The are small enough to close your hand around the entire pistol, yet they feel good in you hand.

Without a doubt, if I had descretionary funds, I would have bought one on the spot.

egor20

Squibb

I wish I could get it, I just picked up a S&W 469 for my wife at the store, no way I'm gonna explain buying that little gem right now.

engineer88

I admit to wanting one of these just because as well. However if I find a Bauer at half the price I will be snapping it up.

HisSoldier

Same as the old Bauer at a lot more money . I will keep my Bauer I don't believed they improved it that much.

I have both, and can tell you that they are not the same! The quality of the fit and finish on the Bauer is way below that on the PSA. The only difference between a PSA and an FN is the proof marks and where they were built, the PSA guns are extremely high quality guns as are the FN. I also have an FN Baby. Both of them, Bauer and PSA, were or are built under license from FN as far as I know, which surprises me in the Bauer that FN licensed it since it isn't as high quality.

I believe also that the Bauer is a cast and finished gun, not machined from barstock. It's not a bad gun, but it's no PSA or FN!