PRO Gun Shows, Columbus Ohio

Sevens

Hey, if you are in Ohio and attend any of these, have you heard or read about the recent happenings? They do shows on a regular basis, in town usually at the Westland Mall, and out of town in Springfield and other places.

Well, it seems someone in the organization has taken flight and absconded with a bunch of money and tossed everything in to the toilet. Read about it here:
http://www.peoplesrights.org/articletemplate.asp?id=202

I think it's a decent show and was hoping to hit another. Used to go to them a number of years ago, and recently hit the one in Springfield a few weeks back, and bought quite a bit at the Thanksgiving weekend one last November at Westland. For gun shows in Central Ohio, this is it and there's no other as far as I know.

Comments, opinions from anyone who goes or knows or is local?

lg_mouth

Yeah, read that too

It is a shame, seemed like one of the better shows around. I had been to the Athens, OH shows a couple of times.

Hopefully they can recover from this, but it looks like it may be tricky.

Lg_mouth

hillbille

the story I got was the guy running the pro show was getting divorced, he shredded all paperwork involving the shows,the money ect. ,and was supposed to have told someone they would never find him again. he then disapeared. don't know how much truth is in this you know how rumors are. I also went to the athens show all the time it was one of the better ones around.

dakota223

talked to a range manager today that is offiliated with pro asked what i heard and told me they were told the same thing, its a sad shame alot of people out of the money they paid to rent them booths in advance