Pro-Ears "Dimension Series"

wildboarZ

Just to save anyone a phone call who might be interested - I contacted Pro-Ears about their new "Dimension Series" (which isn't described on the webpage yet) and it consists of an overhaul to the electronics. The noise ceiling has been lowered from 72db to 70db, the reaction time has been lowered to 1.5ms (I believe it was 2ms before) and the circuitry has gone from some type of analog system to "audiophile" quality. The rep said everything was more realistic because of this new circuitry.

The whole line has gone up about $20. I only inquired about the Pro-Mags and those are MSRP $229. I just ordered a pair from www.shootersconnection.com for $199.

wildboarZ

>>>What are the various models in the Dimensions series?

The lineup is exactly the same as before (the Linear Elite models shown on their website) - they just have the new Dimension electronics in them and are $20 more.

Gary H

Brownells just started to carry the Dimensions.

Any suggestions as to utility of the various models. The "Sporting Clays" and "Stalker" look great due to weight and size, but are earplugs a must when shooting indoors. The Pro-Mags look a bit on the large size for use with rifles.