Printed catalogs

Runs With Fire

Who still offers printed catalogs, specifically for ammunition? I had quite the collection of them as a kid. I had many of the balistics memorized, and knew what bullet was on what factory load. I have infrequent internet access connectivity, so I prefer books on the shelf. If physical catalogs are out, then is there a good book dealing with the specs on various factory loads?

T. O'Heir

Physical catalogs are kind of pricey these days. However, Cabela's still has one.
Most ammo manufacturers will send you theirs too. Take the ballistics in 'em with a grain of salt though. Ballistics applies to very specific criteria.

Brownells still offers a printed catalog but I don't know if they include ammunition in their "Big Book."

I just received a new catalog from Berry's Bullets, but that's for bullets, not loaded ammunition.

Dufus

I have received print catalogs from Midsouth Shooters Supply and Natchez which has just about everything gun & shooting related in them.

Pathfinder45

The world we knew as kids has largely passed away. When we are gone, no one will even remember Finnysports and the like. The internet, for better and for worse is changing almost everything; it's strangling printed media to death.