Primers for sale

condor bravo

SOLD 7/5/15

For some time I have only been using large rifle primers so I might be doing a favor by putting up for sale the left over handgun and small rifle primers. Since we're talking primers and haz-mat fees, that I wouldn't bother with, you would have to come to me, but if in So. California it could be well worth your drive to Ventura. Here is a listing of what I have available:

Win LP 5.5 K
Win SR 1 K
CCI 450 mag SR 1 K
CCI 400 SR 6 Kjg
CCI 41 milspec SR 1 K
CCI 500 SP 1.5 K
Fed 150 LP 2 K

Take the entire 18 K for $234 ($13/K) or 5K minimum amounts for $15/K. A meeting arrangement can be made at an easy to find Starbucks for completing the sale, and as an incentive, I will buy coffee. Bring along a friend or two. First to respond, first served, but make the commitment firm for a specific amount.

Last edited:

condor bravo

I had sent email reply early this morning to email address indicated in your reply rather than through a post. If Saturday was not the 4th, that would be good but 4th of July parade will block street leading to Starbucks, located at Main and Chestnut. How about next day Sunday around 10:00 am? If you would like earlier than 10, that would be fine. I see from your message that Sunday would be good. To get to the Starbucks, exit the 101 at Seaward and turn right on Seaward to Main St (3rd traffic light) and turn left. Proceed dozen blocks or so on Main to Chestnut and Starbucks will be on the right. Park in the rear. Payment with personal check is acceptable.

Last edited: