primer rod assembly

KJr

I have a RCBS bench mount priming tool that works great. I have only 1 "primer plug sleeve shaft?" and have to change the primer plug sleeve from large to small every time I change calibers.

I want to buy a second "shaft" but can't find one anywhere. Some call it a "primer rod assembly" which have the primer plug sleeve with it. At this point, I'll galdly buy another primer sleeve just to get the shaft, if I could find one.

Can anyone help me find this part???

medalguy

Call RCBS, they have a great custromer service department. I have the same tool and somehow lost (misplaced) the extra rod for mine and they sent me a whole new set of two rods. A+ for RCBS!:D

flashhole

I was lucky enough to find a tool body on eBay that needed a primer shaft. Now I have two, both are set up, one for small primers, one for small primers. I like the bench mount primer better than anything else I've tried. I have the RCBS hand-held primer in my range kit, it uses the same priming rods.

RCBS sent me a brand new primer pocket swager when I sent them one that was given to me that had the shaft insert sheared off. Their customer service does a good job. I'm sure they will help you.