Prices

WeedWacker

Ok I think I have decided to get a WWII era rifle And I am deciding between a mosin nagant, K98, and an M1 Garand. I cannot seem to find any consistent prices on any of these rifles. What price should I be looking at for each one?

bcrash15

The prices will inevitably vary greatly. Sellers will charge whatever people are willing to pay, and that varies with many factors.

I can only speak for the Mosin from personal experience, but for a decent condition rifle, I would expect to pay $70-120. I have heard of deals for less, but never seen one myself. And of course some go for more, depending on the specific model and condition. But if I was to buy one locally (without shipping, FFL fees, etc), I would expect to pay in that range.

boltgun71

Check with the CMP for a Garand. There prices are set and not driven by the market. Last I looked they were around $450 for a genuine GI Garand. For a Mosin I wouldn't pay over $150 if all your looking for is a shooter/plinker. If its for collecting purposes of course you can pay more if you have something more specific in mind. I paid $125 for my M44 with all the acessories. Haven't bought a K98 so cant help yah there.