Price for a Hand-Rifle???

Not sure where to put this one??---either Rifle or Pistol-------seems more a rifle so I'll put it here.

What's a good price for a NIB Remington XP-100R??

Thanks

OBG

Hand_Rifle_Guy

Rats.

I stand before you, embarassed. :eek:

I don't own one. Yet.

And I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what they might cost.

I imagine caliber might count, but I haven't even SEEN one for three years.

Can't remember how much the one from three years ago was, but it was a .221 Fireball. Like that helps anything.

RATS! This is supposed to be MY question.

I'm gonna go eat worms...:(

BusGunner007

Remington made the XP-100R for a couple of years---a couple of years ago.
I mentioned in another thread that I wanted the 7400 in .308 when I first got into guns. In the Remington catalog was the XP-100R in .308. I thought that was really cool. Why not have both?!
I finally got an XP-100R in .223 last year. Put a Weaver 2.5-8x28 scope in Redfield JR base and rings. Harris BR-S bipod.
It will be painted flat black very soon, as I just picked up my 700 PSS in .308 (no pictures yet) and it is very flat black.
The two together will give me Remingtons in those two favorite calibers, both in bolt-action. Fun at the range!

I highly recommend getting one in any caliber you can find.
When this one goes off in the bay at the pistol range, people pay attention! It has a tendency to produce a nice fireball shaped like a plume, if the lighting is right...
:D

Attachments

• busmaster007  xp-100r -1 enhanced.jpg
    busmaster007 xp-100r -1 enhanced.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 39

BusGunner007

Remington made the XP-100R for a couple of years---a couple of years ago.
I mentioned in another thread that I wanted the 7400 in .308 when I first got into guns. In the Remington catalog was the XP-100R in .308. I thought that was really cool. Why not have both?!
I finally got an XP-100R in .223 last year. Put a Weaver 2.5-8x28 scope in Redfield JR base and rings. Harris BR-S bipod.
I paid $429.00 for it, plus tax.
It will be painted flat black very soon, as I just picked up my 700 PSS in .308 (no pictures yet) and it is very flat black.
The two together will give me Remingtons in those two favorite calibers, both in bolt-action. Fun at the range!

I highly recommend getting one in any caliber you can find.
When this one goes off in the bay at the pistol range, people pay attention! It has a tendency to produce a nice fireball shaped like a plume, if the lighting is right...
:D

Attachments

• busmaster007  xp-100r -1 enhanced.jpg
    busmaster007 xp-100r -1 enhanced.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 16

James K

Member In Memoriam
The book price runs around $600 for 100%, but they usually don't sell for that as there is limited appeal. The original XP-100 was in .221 Fireball, but the later guns are in various calibers. The XP-100R (1998-99) was chambered for .22-250, .223, .260 Rem., and .35 Rem.

HTH

Jim