Price Check -- Sig Trailside??

Roadrunner

My local range has a new Sig Trailside PL 22 Competition (with 6" barrel, adjustable sight, and 2-tone adjustable competition grip) for $529. Is this a good price?
tcomp.JPG

I searched the TFL boards and found others purchased their Trailsides alittle cheaper, but don't know the model. Any assistance is appreciated.

Have a Safe and Happy Holiday.

Hal

FWIW, I believe those cheaper prices were for the 4" adjustable sight model or the 6" fixed sight model, and not the 6" adjustable sight model.

As an aside, is it just me or does anyone else dislike those funky blue colored grips?

Roadrunner

Thanks for the input. Is there a website for Ron Shirk Shooting Supplies? I searched through AltaVista and only found a mailing address. Thanks again.

tim2000

the price range

4', 6' standard: same price ~$319-$359; 4', 6' target: same price ~$389-$439, Competition ~$459-$549... Good shooting.

Angus

Sounds Reasonable

I just purchased a 6" Trailside target model for $429.00. The Suggested retail was $489.00 and other dealers in the area sell them for $459.00 (for the target model). I haven't come across a competition model yet as supply is very low it would seem. I wish I had the opportunity to purchase one though.

Hook_N_Bullet

I just put a deposit down on the 4.5" Target (Not Competition) Model. The total with 6% State sales tax was $492.00, So figure the base price was around $463.00

I probably could have done better, but I really like (trust) this dealer.

Dave

Roadrunner

I'm going back to my range this weekend, hopefully the Trailside is still there. I'm going to see if they'll sell it for $500. They know I want to buy a bullseye handgun so they might be willing to drop the price. We'll see. Thanks for all the info.

Have a Safe and Happy New Year.