Price Check H&K USP .40

sks

My cousin is selling his H&K USP .40 and I was wondering what a "fair" price would be. I believe he purchased it in 1995 and it has the older hi capacity mag (15 rnd I think).

Thanks for the input.

B.N.Real

I just put that phrase- H&K usp 40- in the internet search engine and came up with one for $700 and another for a thousand.

MrClean

A good measure for market value is to check Gunsamerica.com and gunbroker.com to see what they have sold for. I usually look at those prior to setting prices on mine as well.

Good Luck

HK123

It would also depend on who is buying it. Someone may be willing to buy it based on it being a specific model year, certain aspects of the gun which have been altered since, the Hi-cap mags etc.

They might pay more depending on what they like about it or if there is something that makes it semi-collectable. It's very hard to price older guns until someone sees it.

sks

Thanks for the responese. I did check gunbroker to get an idea. He is asking $600 for the gun. It was purchased in 1995 and has about 200 rounds through it. I'll let him know and see if he ends up putting it on gunbroker.

H&K USP 40 Price

Paid $600.00 for mine. Shoots very well, most noticably the soft recoil and fast double tap time. Just wish the thing fit my hand better. I have an instinctive picture about 4" low at 15 yds when shooting "over the sights". I am one of those whose hand just fits the Beretta 96 and can shoot it on a point and shoot course scoring possible. Worth the $600.00 in our market area.