Precision Small Arms

TinyDee

Anyone look at these Baby Brownings? I don't know that much about the company but if you want a 25, they look pretty good.

HisSoldier

I have two of the PSP's, the name before they changed to PSA. Story is that the company made parts for FN, and when FN got out of it sold the rights to PSP. Very high quality guns, like jewels, a gun made as much for it's artistry as much or more than it's function.
Many .25's are better functioning than the Baby Brownings in my way of thinking, but none look better.
My PSP's are every bit as well made as the FN I own. One big difference is two plastic parts, the trigger and the mag release. I've changed out the garbage parts in both of mine to steel parts. PSA has steel parts in stock for sale.

rob i

I did a review on these a few weeks ago.

http://thefiringline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=483535

I reviewed the stainless model. It has all steel components. No plastic except for the grips.

Also, further down the page, I posted pics of my high polished stainless model with nickel silver / abalone grips. It's a beauty. No plastic whatsoever on this model either.

The standard blue model and the nickeled models have plastic triggers and magazine catches. I believe the rest of the line have steel ones.

It's an excellent pistol albeit pricey. If you love pocket pistols like myself, it's a small price to pay for such perfection. It is every bit as nice as the original fn's. I have an FN baby from 1964, and these two psa's from 2012. I love them all, and honestly will probably pick up a few more of the psa's in the future. They have a lot of different models to chose from.

Rob

Rob