Precision Delta bullets?

QBall45

Remington FMJ, lazer cast, Hornady XTP and my own hard cast SWC.

I stopped buying projectials after I started casting.

bamacisa

bamaacisa

Precision Delta bullets are good. Their 38 SWC bullets are swaged and are a little soft. They will lead up your barrel if you try to push them too fast. They are accurate at target velocities. I like their 38 WC bullets...they are real good. Their jacketed bullets have exposed lead on the bottom (not fully enclosed) but they work fine. Alot of Remington and Winchester are made like that. Price wise DP bullets are great. Shipping cost are included in the price. I would not hesitate to purchase Precision Bullets, I will most likely buy some more.

actionflies

I have only bought 9mm and 45acp FMJ from them and right now their prices are better than bulk Rem. or Win. bullets. These are good quality bullets and I highly recommend them.

Sixer

Good to hear other positive replies. I've purchased and loaded 1k of their 115gr 9mm with great results. Just received 2000 180gr 40s&w and another 1000 9mm and in the process of loading those. It took about 2 months to get my order in but for the price and customer service I don't think you can beat 'em.