Pre-ban mags for USP45???

B Shipley

They exist, but the provenance is questionable. They were probably diverted post-ban, but don't have the required warning statement on them, so they are very gray in the legality department.

Jeff OTMG or somebody probably knows more, if memory serves.

GGGLOCK

"Questionable" USP45 Hi Caps

If you had to shoot in self defense, with one of these in your gun, rest assured the BG's lawyers would have a field day. Not something I would want to risk for two more rounds.

rvb

$50 a round??
Ha!!
It's your money, but you could get the capacity for 20 more rounds and still have money left over for plenty of ammo to fill the mags if you went with 10 rounders.

just my $0.02

rvb

Onslaught

Nah, I'm not planning on buying any... but if I DID have the bucks to waste, I add an extra 12.95 and buy some +2 extensions from Entreprise Arms, then it'd only be $25 a round ;)

Shake

I agree with B Shipley.

There are standard capacity .45 mags out there, question is, where did they come from and are they legal for civies?

With what H&KPRO says and other things I've read on the web, I wouldn't chance using them.

Shake

355sigfan

.357SIG

Nice catch name. Also sorry but your wrong if it went to court the state would have to prove the mags were made after the ban and then prove you knew it. If the mags have no markings there is no way to do that. I have worked with ATF on real magazine cases and they consider all mag violations a very low priorty about what a intoxicated pedestrain is on my priorty scale.
PAT