?pre ban ar 180?

scouter27

How much dould it be worth? It's in pretty good condition, it doesn't look actually 'used'. It has a folding stock and flash hider. I didn't ask about magazines, would it take ar-15 mags? I would like to hear some answers before I tell you the price. Thanks

Badger Arms

Hmmm, depending on manufacturer and condition, I've seen them go for between $800 and $1200. You cannot use unmodified M-16 magazines but there are outfits out there that will modify the mags by simply cutting a slot in the right side of the mag. This is legal and allows one to still use them in AR-15's. Can't rightly recall who does the work.

scouter27

They wanted 1500 for it. It's no use trying to talk them down on a used gun either, because they usually don't make too much with them.

MPH

Look around, there're better deals out there. No more than 3 months ago, someone was selling one on a forum for $800. I bought mine in 85%-90% condition last year for $600. Sold the Leupold M8 scope off of it for $80, got 2 original Sterling 40 rounders($180 value), 2-20 Armilite mags. Value is probably around $1000 or more since the original scope mount and stock cushion came with the gun.