PP-K.O.'D AGAIN!!!

IZZY

This is my third and certainly final american made ppk! The last one was returned to the factory ( with no less than four problems). This one is a ...worked great at first...had it nickled I was so happy with it. I have been carrying it for a year in it's new coat and while at the range to sight in my AK'S ( lovely rifles), I decide to get some practice in with my carry gun and a BIG problem happens.................. The gun trigger Does not engage the hammer!!!! K.O.! Gun does not fire!

If I had to use this substandard German wana'be I would a dead little sack in no time...

The gun was unloaded and visualy inspected...numerous times I try the DA...nothing...the SA trigger works o.k.in fustration I give the gun a knock or two on it's side. Guess what? The trigger starts to work again!I bang on it with my bare hands again and the trigger fails again?

Any Ideas?

I guess its a loose operating mechanisim...could this be due to the assembaly after the Nickel finnish?

Or am I another victim of the american mass production philosophy?

James K

Member In Memoriam
It sounds like the trigger spring end has jumped out of its slot in the draw bar. That will cause failure to fire in DA.

Jim